Monday, July 21, 2008

A Bit of This & That

Another week is here and July is almost over. Next time I blink, it will be Christmas.

Yesterday was the MRWG meeting and it was a great one. Informative workshops, fabulous company, good laughs and productive critiquing sessions. Who could ask for more?

Well, a book sale or two would be good. Hopefully, that will happen soon.

This week, I’ll be busy trying to finish my revisions and on Friday, will be singing my lungs out and dancing away with my gorgeous friends at BABBA. I can’t wait.

Only a few weeks until the Romance Writers of Australia conference in Melbourne. It will be lovely to catch up with fellow writer friends and attend some great workshops. There is a Friday night dress up cocktail party where a few of us will be dressing up in some fabulous costumes made for us. I’ll put up some photos after the conference.

That’s it for now. Back to the writing.
Elvina

No comments: