Sunday, November 30, 2008

How Times Flies (as usual)

Another few weeks have flown past in the blink of an eye.

The Angel revisions are going slowly – very slowly – as the back is still playing up and it’s hard to be creative through the pain.

Yesterday, I had a wonderful lunch with some writing buddies, celebrating birthdays past (including mine) and Christmas to come. Hours passed in seconds, with lots of gasbagging, food, laughs and presents.

Today I had some down time, watching episodes of the USA sitcom “Pushing Daisies” which is a fabulous romantic dark comedy.

I also did some chores including wrapping Christmas presents for the tree going up tomorrow. It’s bad luck to put up the tree before the 1st December, so I won’t go against tradition.

And Lord, it’s only less than four weeks to Christmas. Where did the year go? And what happened to all those things I wanted to get done?

Oh well, there’s always next year – which will be here before we know it.

If I’m quiet in the next few weeks, it’s because I want to get a certain Angel polished and off to the New York publisher who requested it.

Bye for now.
Elvina

No comments: