Sunday, May 24, 2009

Remember Me?

Wow – another month has flown by since my last post.

I wish I could say I’ve been having fun – and I have – but not a lot since my back injury is still giving me hell.

Mind you, with a fabulous new physio (God bless Ralph!), there has been a marked improvement. I can now move around without a hundred daggers stabbing me in the back and left leg. Oh, the pain is still there but much more manageable

Anyway, not much writing done but hoping to change that in the next few weeks.

Tomorrow, the MRWG starts the BIGFAT event – “Bum Is Glued, Fingers Are Typing” where members endeavour to write something every day. A great motivator – and I definitely need it.

And in a few weeks, I’ll be spending a wonderful weekend at the MRWG annual retreat at the White House in Ocean Grove. It’s the third retreat we’ve had and I’m sure we’ll have lots of fun while taking part in workshops, critiquing and learning exercises.

So if I don’t post for a while, you’ll know I’m just busy and having heaps of fun.

Bye for now.
Elvina

No comments: